9816 Grettle Court, Raleigh, NC 27617
2 bedrooms | 2.5 baths | 1364 sqft | $180,500 + $1000 closing costs
A beautifully upgraded, well maintained
end-unit Townhome with large yard & many
extras. Located in Brier Creek – one of the
fastest growing areas in Raleigh. Only minutes
from RDU and Research Triangle Park--convenient to shopping and restaurants. Offering $1000 in closing costs.
- Desirable end-unit configuration allows windows on 3 sides for natural light throughout. Virtually every room has a window
- Spacious downstairs with open plan layout, beautiful natural maple hardwood floors, crown molding, & recessed lighting. Built-in media center over gas fireplace.
- Upgraded kitchen with solid surface countertops,
ceramic tile floor, & up-sized refrigerator (included). Opens to covered front porch.
- Powder bath downstairs with pedestal sink
- 1 car garage w/ garage door opener & space saving storage & workshop area
- Large master suite with lots of natural lighting and connecting bath & walk-in closet. Upgraded
master bath with dual sinks, tile floors, large garden tub & separate walk-in shower.
- Second bedroom w/ attached full bath, use as bedroom or home office/studio. Customized
closet w/ power & shelving for option to utilize as computer work space.
- Covered front porch that faces one of the largest yards in the development. Perfect for outdoor seating & grilling, rain or shine.
- Laundry room adjacent to large linen closet on second floor
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms & in living area
- Attic storage with pull down attic stair access
- Community pool open from Memorial Day until Labor Day